In 2017, Creative Catchment Kids was delivered in communities across the Murray, Riverina and Western areas of New South Wales. There were a number of projects underway throughout the year and the following resources are a result of all the hard work achieved by school staff and students, landholders, communities, technical officers, Petaurus staff and our graphic designers.
Congratulations to all involved from beginning to end, it was a fantastic year full of diversity and wonderful achievements.
Murray Community Education Program
- Barooga Public School – 6 x Native Plant Factsheets
- Blighty Public School – Jumping with Frogs poster
- Culcairn Public School – Walla Gum Swamp Reserve poster
- Deniliquin North Public School – 3 x biosecurity posters
- Henty Public School – 2018 Wildlife Calendar
- Holbrook Public School – Holbrook Travelling Stock Reserve brochure
- Mayrung Public School – CCK Water Quality Project brochure
- Savernake Public School – 2 x factsheets on native animals
- Thurgoona Public School – 2018 Cool Insects Calendar
- Wakool-Burraboi Public School – 2018 Freshwater Ecology Calendar
- Walla Walla Public School – Wildlife of Walla Gum Swamp 2018 Calendar
Wetlands Carbon Storage Project Books
- St. Columba’s Catholic School, Berrigan – Bill and Cecily’s Farm
- St. John’s Lutheran School Jindera, Jindera Public School, St. Mary McKillop College, Friends of Jindera Wetlands – Jindera Wetlands: A place for people, plants and water bugs
- Rand Public School – Bogadillan
- Table Top Public School – Hawksview Wetlands
Land, Water & Community in Western NSW Books
- Buronga Public School – Tractors and Chooks!
- Euston Public School – Grape Evolution
- Palinyewah Public School – Jim’s Block on the Darling
- Wentworth Public School – Fred the Fergie
Our Culture Books
- Cootamundra Public School – Cultural Landscapes of the Gudhamangdhuray Wiradjuri
- Balranald Public School – Footprints from Mungo to Yanga
- Lavington Public School – Recounting our year of Culture
- Tanja Public School – H-E-L-P POTOROOS!
PHOTO: Courtesy of Sunraysia Daily