Petaurus Education Group is supporting preschools in achieving their community, cultural, art and environmental outcomes. We offer incursion programs and the development of promotional resources that shine a spotlight on early childhood education.
What we offer
- Published books that showcase your preschool, a special program you’ve been running or even used as part of an annual report (see examples below).
- Creating a website to promote your preschool to parents and the wider community.
- An Indigenous artist in residence program where our artist, David Dunn, runs art workshops with the children, creates murals and paints story poles for your grounds.
- Our environmental educators can come and run a range of fun workshops in your preschool with our ‘Wirraminna on Wheels‘ program. Example activities include: water bugs, Aussie animal habitats, bush treasure hunt and exploring solar energy.
- Griggmedia can create video clips to showcase your preschool for social media and other promotional purposes.
Are you interested in having Petaurus Education Group come to your preschool?
CALL US TODAY!