Through the Creative Catchment Kids programs there have been hundreds of resources created by students from across the Murray, Riverina and Western regions of NSW. The majority of these are small booklets that have bee written and illustrated by students and cover a range of topics. These booklets have been created in conjunction with Enviro-Stories, a literacy program that involves students learning about their local area and passing this knowledge on to others through storytelling.
The following links catalogues the years and themed topics of the books.
In 2017, Creative Catchment Kids produced the following range of resources for their local communities. They are a result of all the hard work achieved by school staff and students, landholders, communities, technical officers, Petaurus staff and our graphic designers.
- Barooga Public School – 6 x Native Plant Factsheets
- Blighty Public School – Jumping with Frogs poster
- Culcairn Public School – Walla Gum Swamp Reserve poster
- Deniliquin North Public School – 3 x biosecurity posters
- Henty Public School – 2018 Wildlife Calendar
- Holbrook Public School – Holbrook Travelling Stock Reserve brochure
- Mayrung Public School – CCK Water Quality Project brochure
- Savernake Public School – 2 x factsheets on native animals
- Thurgoona Public School – 2018 Cool Insects Calendar
- Wakool-Burraboi Public School – 2018 Freshwater Ecology Calendar
- Walla Walla Public School – Wildlife of Walla Gum Swamp 2018 Calendar